[NCSG-EC] New Member Application Review

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Fri Jun 15 12:21:55 EEST 2018

Dear Maryam, Dear EC,

I have now approved the new members,

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I