[NCSG-EC] [NPOC Excom] NCSG/NPOC/NCUC E-Team

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Wed Jul 25 06:51:08 EEST 2018

Thank you.

Are we considering allowing anyone to join who is willing to participate, regardless of official position, or are we intending to keep this to EC etc members?
I ask because the former Executive Director of EFA might be willing to help out, as he did a lot of work with CiviCRM for us, though he otherwise has no current connection to ICANN (or EFA, for that matter, except as a member),

David