[NCSG-EC] Discovery meeting - Monday and Wed

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 02:35:52 EEST 2018

It's ok Robin, we are fixing the membership database system with the new
company we hired recently and they have a discovery phase.

You are welcome to attend those meetings.

I am just cc'ing EC mailing list to be in the loop

Some new applications await you on the mailing list until we fix the mess
and go back to our usual commenting in CiviCRM

Farzaneh