[NCSG-EC] We started the contract/ meeting tomorrow/' (this is not the discovery meeting)

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 22:47:00 EEST 2018

Hello everybody

We started our SLA today, and will do the discovery soon. But in order to
know better how to best use our SLA and combine with discovery, we will
have a meeting tomorrow with WAPIX.

We will meet tomorrow from 9.00 to 9.30 am ET time (we go with Maryam's
schedule for this meeting but for the discovery part, I will ask two reps
to join us and do a Poll to find out their availabilities)

If any of you can make it to this meeting, please let me know, I have
reserved one spot for a third person to attend.

I also recommend that you provide the name of the representative you want
to be on discovery calls etc so that we can include them in those meetings
too)

Best

Farzaneh