[NCSG-EC] Travel slot / announcement to review

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 00:25:02 EEST 2018

Thanks for your warm welcome Farzaneh!
I agree with launch it as soon as possible in order to reach many interested people and its short timeline to apply.
Best Regards

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCommunications Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas