[NCSG-EC] REMINDER: Review NCSG Applications

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 18:41:00 EET 2018

I would like to see more action on this front from NCSG EC. I have gone
through most of the applications and I will would like to see your comments
too. Please review the applications by 10 Jan. Please also note that i do
not plan to go through the applications on our NCSG calls. We should get
this done prior to our call.

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 12:45 PM Maryam Bakoshi via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> Thank you to everyone who has reviewed the NCSG applications.
>

> If you haven’t already done so, please this is a kind reminder to review
> the applications before *10 January 2018.*
>

> Thank you very much. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New
> Year!
>
> --
>
> Many thanks,
>

> *Maryam Bakoshi | *SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
>
> *ICANN* | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
>
> *S*: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | *T*: +44 7737698036
>

> *From: *Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
> *Date: *Monday, December 11, 2017 at 7:34 PM
> *To: *NCSG EC <NCSG-EC at lists.ncsg.is>
> *Subject: *Review NCSG Applications
>

> Dear NCSG ExComm members,
>

> Please at your earliest convenience, kindly review and comment on the NCSG
> applications before 10 January 2018.
>

> Membership application URL: https://members.ncsg.is
>

> Please log in using your username and password.
>

> --
>
> Many thanks,
>

> *Maryam Bakoshi | *SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
>
> *ICANN* | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
>
> *S*: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | *T*: +44 7737698036

Farzaneh