[NCSG-EC] Please review new members applications (individuals)

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 17:19:20 EEST 2018

Thanks Farzi, I've just given my comments on individual applications
Best Regards
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas