[NCSG-EC] Elections- secret ballots

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:53:38 EEST 2018

Exactly WHO are able to "work out how a person voted from emails" ...staff?
I don't think other voters know that. Closed ballot could be good, as long
as we can somehow verify that the votes were given to the right people. I
don't really have a problem with Maryam knowing who voted for who.

-Raoul

On 2 August 2018 at 20:42, farzaneh badii via NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is