[NCSG-EC] [Ext] Re: Request for further information: NCSG Membership Applicationo

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Thu Aug 2 01:53:23 EEST 2018

Hi,

sorry its hard for me to understand what exactly this is, the word 'media empire' sounds weird in this context, but I guess then its like think tank..?

What do others think?

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I