[NCSG-EC] Doodle Poll: NCSG ExCom meeting

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 06:28:53 EEST 2018

Other than Raoul and Robin no one else has filled in the poll. We need to
give 7 days to ICANN staff before scheduling a meeting.

I am to be honest disappointed that there is no response from Ganga and
Monika. I cannot chase after each one of you to fill in the poll and attend
meetings. Please be considerate. There is a ton of work that has to be done
and I can't do them without your cooperation.

This meeting probably has to be scheduled for next week but I really don't
want this to be in this situation again.

Farzaneh