[NCSG-EC] Call for candidates - GNSO Liaison to the GAC

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Sep 5 20:48:22 EEST 2017

OK, here's the full agenda as of now:

* Membership applications

* Abu Dhabi planning

* GNSO Vice Chair election procedure (formally approving
  the procedure already circulated here as well as in PC)

* GAC liaison candidate endorsement

Note regarding the last item, time is short so I'll let you
know of the candidates as soon as they show up.
So far I've got one response (a few minutes ago): Julf Helsingius.

If you want something else on the agenda, please let me know
as soon as possible.

Tapani