[NCSG-EC] Next EC meeting 8 September at 1300

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Sep 4 12:35:37 EEST 2017

Seeing no objections, let's have the call next Friday at 1300 UTC.

Agenda:

* Membership applications

* Abu Dhabi planning

* GNSO Vice Chair election procedure (formally approving
  the procedure already circulated here as well as in PC)

If you want something else on the agenda, please let me know
as soon as possible.

Thank you

Tapani