[NCSG-EC] NCSG EC Travel for PR ICANN61

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 20:54:10 EET 2017

Hi all,

Time to decide who will be going to ICANN61 as a part of NCSG EC. Please
let me know by next week Wednesday the latest.

I assume you know the rule already. Each constituency rep to NCSG EC gets
one slot, you allocate that based on your own criteria.

Please note that since NCSG EC is almost unknown to many of NCSG members, I
would like for the NCSG EC supported travelers to write a brief report on
the activities leading up to ICANN61 and during ICANN 61 and also update
our NCSG members of important policy and procedural issues.

And I would like to kindly ask you to attend all NCSG related events,
(outreach, if there would be one), and NCSG EC meeting during ICANN PR.

Best

Farzaneh