[NCSG-EC] Goodbye and thanks for all the fish

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Fri Nov 3 07:17:00 EET 2017

Dear NCSG EC members and observers,

My time as NCSG Chair is over, after what seems like
forever even though it was just two short years.

It was not always easy. I know I made many mistakes
and I'm sure I made even more I don't even know of.

My apologies for any errors I've failed to apologize for
before, as well as to people I may have offended.

I would also like to thank you all for your service
to NCSG, all the good work you've done with little thanks,
and hope you will continue to so under Farzaneh's leadership.

All the best to you all, and thanks for all the fish!

--
Tapani Tarvainen