[NCSG-EC] NCSG Applications

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Sat May 13 12:34:28 EEST 2017

Morning Colleagues,

Thanks Maryam for sharing.  Apologies for missing the meeting yesterday, I
had a family friend that passed away yesterday afternoon, who was Muslim
and had to spent almost whole day at the family house.  As with Muslim
burial  rights they bury same day, hence my reasons for missing meeting.

Thank you

Poncelet

--
Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS