[NCSG-EC] EC meeting on May 12?

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Fri May 5 00:42:09 EEST 2017

Good for me as well,

Talk soon,

Monika

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I