[NCSG-EC] Next EC meeting - April 7 at 1300

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Mar 23 11:32:23 EET 2017

Dear all,

All but Joan have confirmed that time works, and it turns out there's
no day at all before May that'd work for both Joan and me, so we'll
have to make do without Joan.

Proposed agenda:

* member applications
* member removal procedures

Maryam, please make the arrangements for the call.

Thank you,

Tapani