[NCSG-EC] New member db in production

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Mar 9 16:42:02 EET 2017

The new application form is now in production, we've changed all (I hope)
links to it, any new applications will go to the CiviCRM.

We'll be using it for real for the first time in our meeting in
Copenhagen on Saturday. Noting some of you haven't had the time to
experiment with it yet I expect you'll have questions and probably
suggestions for improvement, too - the EC member interface is still
a bit rough at the edges, we concentrated on getting the public view,
what applicants see, polished first (which doesn't mean it could not
be improved but it's already at least as good as the old one, I think).

--
Tapani Tarvainen