[NCSG-EC] Thank you and bye Joan and Poncelet, welcome Raoul and Gangadhar

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Mon Jul 31 18:11:55 EEST 2017

HI Tapani, All

Thanks for your kind words.  It was my pleasure to represent NPOC on the
NCSG EC, along with Poncelet.  I NPOC is here to support both Raoul and
Ganga as they serve the NCSG EC.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Tapani Tarvainen via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> As Joan notified us in our last meeting, NPOC has replaced its
> representatives in NCSG EC and their new representatives are
> Gangadhar Panday and Raoul Plommer.
>
> I already added Gangadhar and Raoul to the list, after this
> message goes through I'll remove Joan and Poncelet.
>
> Welcome Gangadhar and Raoul, goodbye and thank you Joan and Poncelet!
>
> --
> Tapani Tarvainen

Joan Kerr,

Social Entrepreneur, Humanitarian

T: +1 (416) 907-0783

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

fbsc.org, www.fbsc.eco

Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team

Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair: Agricultural Track, IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference

Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
Coordination Unit