[NCSG-EC] **REMINDER**NCSG ExCom Call on Friday 20 January 2017 at 2000 UTC

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Sat Jan 21 00:15:59 EET 2017

Dear All,

I am writing to apologize for my absence on the call today.

Melbourne is in shock after the tragic events on the 20th January. The area is just next to the uni where I work, so I could not really sleep or do anything for the whole night before our call (which was at 07 am for me). I hope You understand that in situations like this its difficult to do business as usual.

Please share a link with me with all the new applications, so I can indicate my approval/rejection on each. I would also be grateful for the highlight on other important issues decided,

Best wishes and apologies once again,

Monika

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I