[NCSG-EC] EC decisions on 24 Feb

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Sat Feb 25 19:32:49 EET 2017

Dear Poncelet,

You missed EC meeting yesterday, and as we need full consensus,
decisions made there were left pending your possible objection.

In addition to the membership application decisions, which you can
find in the Google docs as before, we made two important decisions:

First, we decided to terminate Consumers' Constituency's
candidate constituency status.

Second, following Amr Elsadr's resignation from the council, we
decided to appoint Avri Doria as his temporary alternate until the end
of Copenhagen meeting and Martin Silva Valent as temporary replacement
after that for the remainder of the term.

It would be much appreciated if you'd indicate your concurrence or
objection as soon as possible.

Thank you,

--
Tapani Tarvainen