[NCSG-EC] CiviCRM

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Feb 23 15:47:31 EET 2017

Forgot to add: Representatives of both constituencies have been
working on this and presumably kept you up to date of the progress,
but if you haven't had the time to follow or look at the new system,
now is the time. (I haven't checked which of you asked for account
when I offered it earlier.)

At least you should take a look at the application form:

https://members.ncsg.is/membership_application

If you spot any critical problems or minor things you'd like to
change, let me or your representative in the team know, by email or
during the call tomorrow. Minor changes can be done even after
the system goes live - I'm sure we've missed something.

Second, if you haven't got an account to the system yet, let me know
and I'll arrange it. That'll give you "EC member view" of the system
you'll need when reviewing applications. There're still some rough
edges there, we'll want to talk about it in Copenhagen and possibly
arrange a tutorial-type teleconference in advance.

Tapani