[NCSG-EC] Call for volunteers: alternate councillor

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Sun Feb 19 14:06:09 EET 2017

Dear Tatiana,

Thanks once again for sending this through, as Your application was not known to EC before this e-mail, because when asked what candidates do we have, the Chair replied to EC:

'As of now the only candidate we have besides Avri and Martin is Carlos
Gutierrez. (I just realized he only wrote to me, not to the list.)

Tatiana also told me when I asked that she might be available if Avri
pulls out for some reason but not otherwise, and she did not reply to
my call on the list.'

So it is great that You send this, cause otherwise Your application would have been lost,

We will consider it this upcoming call on the 24th Feb,

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I