[NCSG-EC] Amr's replacement

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Fri Feb 17 10:40:09 EET 2017

Dear Monika,

No - it means we _could_ do that, but we can also appoint Avri (or
rather extend her temporary alternate appointment) until Copenhagen
and at the same time appoint someone to take over after that.

But there may be other options - I gave people a week to volunteer,
that is until next Wednesday, and we'll only make the decision
in our meeting on the 24th. I'm just exploring options here so
as to give us more time to prepare for it.

Tapani