[NCSG-EC] temporary alternate appointments

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Mon Feb 13 12:58:58 EET 2017

Dear Tapani,

Thanks for the update, I will say seems we losing some folks indirectly or
directly due to other engagements or career move. I think a call is good
for volunteers, but we should emphasis on the call those should be members
who will stay committed for the said period.  So you don't get people that
have applied for a position and taken an assignment waiting in case it
happens or not.

Thanks

On 13 February 2017 at 11:30, Tapani Tarvainen via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> As you know we have a temporary alternate appointment on our meeting
> agenda on Feb 24.
>
> It turns out we may have more than one councillor to replace.
>
> (Not confirmed yet so I won't give names at this point.)
>
> But, whether one or more, I think it would be appropriate to issue a
> call for volunteers on ncsg-discuss. If someone thinks it would not be
> a good idea and would prefer some alternative way of moving forward,
> I'm open to suggestions.
>
> --
> Tapani Tarvainen

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240