[NCSG-EC] Procedural errors

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri Aug 4 19:16:22 EEST 2017

Relevant excerpt from the attached transcript of the 28 July NCSG EC meeting:

Robin:   Yes. Thanks, Tapani. I just wanted to - or I thought we should confirm for the record that Ed Morris has resigned from the NCSG. I’ve seen there would have been some discussion on the GNSO council list where they were not quite sure of his status. And so I thought it was important that we just confirm that for the record. Thanks.

Tapani:   Thank you, Joan. Yes, that is a bit confusing because Ed’s messages on the subject, at least the ones I have seen, have been a bit ambiguous. But the one I posted on the list earlier saying that please remove me from everything sounds enough like a resignation to me. So I guess we can conclude that he has resigned and confirmed it. Any ...

Robin:   Great. Thanks. Yes, that was my reading as well, because since he said he resigned from all lists, that would include the membership list. Thanks.

Tapani:   Okay. Anybody disagree on that? Okay, so we’ll remove Ed from the member database. Any other business? Now, I see we are in good time actually despite the long agenda. We managed to do that in less than time made available. So unless anybody has any other business at this point. No? Okay, we're done. thank you everybody. It was an efficient meeting. ...