[NCSG-EC] Call for consensus: Tatiana Tropina as temporary replacement

gangadhar gangactor at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 07:11:06 EEST 2017

Hi all,I support Tatiana as replacement instead of alternate.Mine is an additional backup support as member.best wishesGanga
 Actor, EnvironmentalistPresident - Babul Films Society NGO np http://www.imdb.me/ gangadharpandaywww.babul.ngo

    On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 9:26 AM, Tapani Tarvainen via NCSG-EC <ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

 Dear all,

As Ed Morris' resignation from the council has been confirmed,
we need to appoint a temporary replament for him. If we can agree
on the list, we can do it fast without having to do an extra call.

I therefore call for consensus on appointint Tatiana Tropina for the
task. Quick responses would be appreciated.

Thank you,

--
Tapani Tarvainen