[NCSG-EC] Election timeline

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Tue Aug 1 02:39:02 EEST 2017

Shouldn’t this election timeline be given to the membership by now?  It appears that the nomination period has already begun but we are late in informing the membership of that or any of these election details.  I thought we decided in our meeting last week to get this election timeline out to the membership upon that meeting’s conclusion.  I’m concerned with how late we are in getting this annual election properly announced.

Thanks,
Robin