[NCSG-EC] Problem with Reply ALL

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Apr 6 07:55:26 EEST 2017

Dear Monika,

I have no such problems with the list, it must be something specific to
your email client.

Anyway, as I also replied only to you, here's the same reply for all
(edited last line about login name):

On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 04:43:28AM +0000, Zalnieriute, Monika (Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu) wrote:

> So non NCSG members, and ICANN staff in particular are ok to
> participate on our mailing lists?

Not in general, it's something to be decided case-by-case.

>From ICANN staff we now have Maryam Bakoshi there, as she's
our secretary, and Amr for historical reasons - the issue is
whether we should kick him out or not.

As for the NCA, his official role is to act as a go-between
with NCSG and CSG so having him there makes sense.
(Incidentally, he's on NCUC-DISCUSS as well.)

We could also have them without posting privileges,
i.e., read-only.

> Just trying to understand the logic behind it.

Did the above help?

> Could You please share login details and link to our new database -
> I will then save all of those and will never ask again:)

https://members.ncsg.is/user

Start by clicking "Request new password". Your login name is your
first name in lower case.

--
Tapani Tarvainen