[NCSG-EC] Resignations, list access

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Apr 6 07:40:04 EEST 2017

Dear EC,

We have our call tomorrow as you know. On the agenda we have
membership applications (please test you can access the
new member database to see them) and member removal procedures.

In addition I have two non-NCSG members who'd like to subscribe
NCSG-DISCUSS: Amr Elsadr and Julf Helsingius (the NCPH NCA).
I see no problem with either but would welcome your opinions.

Then, for the record, we've two members who've notified me of their
resignation from the NCSG:

Albino B Neto

Center for Democracy and Technology

(We haven't consistently noted members leaving, but I think
it's good to have them somewhere on the record.)

--
Tapani Tarvainen