[NCSG Councillors] REMINDER: ICANN77 Travel Database

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Tue Feb 7 16:41:19 EET 2023

Dear NCSG Councillors,

As you know, ICANN has moved the deadlines for travel to even
further ahead of meetings, so we are already forced to commit
our travels slots for ICANN77 (12–15 June 2023, Washington, D.C.)
this week.

Could you please let me know if you will be able to travel. I
know it is hard to know yet, but at least let me know if you
already know you *can't* make it.

Deadline for me to submit the infromation is Monday 13 February.

	Julf