[Auctionproceeds] welcome everybody!

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 9 23:15:19 EET 2016

Hi everybody, thanks for agreeing to be in the auction proceeds working
group.  I hope we can have a good discussion here regarding the
positions we wish to take on the auction proceeds CCWG.  This is a
rather new venture and we don't have a clear position so far, or a sense
of where we heading.  I think it will be important to keep a discussion
going, and I commit to sending a quick note to the list to after each
call to keep you posted on what appears to be happening.

Cheers Stephanie Perrin