[NCSG-PC] David Cake: GNSO Standing Selection Committee (SSC) Attendance

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 01:18:24 EET 2024

Dear David,

I hope your new year is off to a good start.

I am writing with regards to your appointment to the GNSO SSC last year. It
is time for the annual refresh of the SSC appointees and while you are
eligible for another term, we note that you only attended a single meeting
throughout the year, on January 11 2023. You were absent without apologies
for all other SSC meetings.

Seeing that you did not represent NCSG in this SSC throughout your term, my
recommendation to the policy committee is that we do not renew your
appointment to the SSC but rather put out a call to NCSG membership to
appoint a more active representative, to ensure that NCSG interests are
represented in every single SSC meeting.

I hope you understand.

Warmly,
Tomslin
NCSG Policy chair