[NCSG-PC] NCSG Public Comments & Policy Committee

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Feb 14 01:34:27 EET 2024

I agree that one size cannot fit all, but the general info about NCSG
must be there and the website needs to be updated with new comments.   I
think we have fallen away from a standard format partly because ICANN
staff have been experimenting with new formats themselves....e.g. these
wretched google forms that only accept so many words in a box,, forms
that preclude you commenting on material that they do not include in
their form.  In these cases, we need to return to a standard prose
document that compiles all our responses to the questions that were not
asked, ones we wish to raise.

I am very sorry to disappoint Judith and Remmie but this thing deserved
a lot more of our attention.

cheers Stephanie