[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] Topic 24 Supplemental Recommendations

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Tue Apr 30 16:02:19 EEST 2024

Hi Tomslin,

Tx for circulating. I specifically endorse the idea of using the "Small
Team Plus."  This expands the group from GNSO Council members to include
Stakeholder Group Subject Matter experts.

This issue definitely needs Subject Matter Experts with a wide variety
of language skills. I'm not sure if the GAC is included, but it should
it be (it was on the earlier Small Team Plus). Could we check?

Is Paul McGrady still on Council?

Best, Kathy