[NCSG-PC] Count of LEA requests per country

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 20:13:34 EEST 2024

Dear PC,

As you know, we are putting a document together to ask the RDRS SC to
consider reporting on the count of LEA requests per country. I raised this
on the NCSG mailing list which received support, also we discussed it at
the SC. Here is the link to the request we have drafted, mentioning
standard practice:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lyj-g5y8JLBSf-dHm81Cf_bFDRBEeZ-KgYYy44atlfg/edit?usp=sharing
 we can send to the Public Safety Working Group and the RDRS SC. We should
do this pretty soon so that if the group decides we actually make it
technically possible to collect the data on the country of LEAs.
Please have a look and let me know what you think. I am planning to send
this document to the PSWG and the RDRS SC next week. If you have comments
on the text or objections please let me know.

Best regards,
Farzaneh