[NCSG-PC] Apologies for cancelling the trip to Kigali

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Apr 12 03:28:54 EEST 2024

I am sorry that I am unable to attend the ICANN meeting at Kigali.  I have gone back to work nearly full-time, and I just cannot take this week off to travel to Rwanda.

For what it is worth, I think we should give the travel slot to Kathy, who has worked tirelessly on subpro, and has also been mentoring new recruits.  This is something that should be rewarded, in my view.  I also think that we should make sure we get our money’s worth out of the travel slot….I see that Arsene has applied, but since he does not have to travel very far, it would in my opinion be better to take someone from overseas.

Kind regards,
Stephanie