[NCSG-PC] [NCSG-EC] Fwd: [SOAC-Leaders-ICANNMeeting-Planning] Plenary session for ICANN80

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 12:33:06 EEST 2024

You can add me to the planning team, Julf! But only if you'd like to (:

On Thu, Apr 11, 2024 at 11:29 AM Johan Helsingius via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> FYI.
>
>         Julf

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Global Campaigns Manager | Digital Action <http://digitalaction.co>

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype: