[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Ext] Extension Request: Review of the Draft Applicant Support Program (ASP) Handbook – New gTLD Program

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 02:50:36 EEST 2024

FYI

Warmly,
Tomslin

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Samantha Mancia <samantha.mancia at icann.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024, 02:08
Subject: Re: [Ext] Extension Request: Review of the Draft Applicant Support
Program (ASP) Handbook – New gTLD Program
To: Tomslin Samme-Nlar <mesumbeslin at gmail.com>
Cc: Leon Grundmann <leon.grundmann at icann.org>, Kristy Buckley <
kristy.buckley at icann.org>, Johan Helsingius <julf at julf.com>

Hi Tomslin,

Thank you for sending through the submission. The NCSG comment will be
added to the summary report which will be posted on the public comment page
once available. Our goal for publishing the summary report is 15 April.

We will also of course review the NCSG comment along with the others
received in our public comment analysis.

Kind Regards,

Samantha Mancia

Project Manager, New gTLD Program Team

Office Telephone: +1 310 301 5800