[NCSG-PC] NCSG seat for ICANN Leadership Program (LP) 2024

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 23:09:57 EEST 2023

HI Julf and everyone,
This time is just one for SG? Previous years we have had one representative per Constituency, and the names were suggested by every EC.

Best Regards,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Director - MINKA DIGITAL ColombiaNPOC Policy Chair - NCSG/GNSO
Master IT candidate, UNAD
Registered Linux User No.533108.
http://www.jmanurojas.com

Cel. +57 301 743 56 00