[NCSG-PC] NCSG seat for ICANN Leadership Program (LP) 2024

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 19:42:58 EET 2023

Hi team,

The PC has been asked to select someone to attend the above program from PC
leadership. I was hoping we'd elect a new PC leadership before making
the decision but unfortunately the deadline to submit a name for this
is Wednesday, 15 November 2023. How do you all suggest we go about this?

Warmly,
Tomslin