[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Public Comments on NomCom Review closes on May 29

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Sun May 28 23:59:37 EEST 2023

HI Tomslin,

I accepted some of the changes but could not accept Rafik's as he is not
understanding how the NomCom Operates and what they are recommending.  I have
added in replies to his comments to explain them and hope this helps

Here again is the link.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WJbnMKrjFY-MSlziTej_iV4fUVD1VoB-hyQ_OJu55Dg/edit?usp=sharing

Once Rafik has read this and accepted it, I can resolve all the comments and
submit it.  Do let me know what is the process. I believe we will have a one-day
extension since tomorrow is a holiday in the US and ICANN usually does not have
comments due on the holiday as US staff are off.

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail:Judith at jhellerstein.com    Website:www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In:www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide