[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Appointment of representative and alternate to the SubPro IRT

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Fri May 26 17:57:37 EEST 2023

And I'm happy to advise (having survived 3 of the 4 years of the SubPro
Working Group).

Tx Ephraim and Juan and let's make a plan :-). Important work ahead!

Best, Kathy