[NCSG-PC] TIME SELECTED/AGENDA ITEMS-NCSG meeting with PSWG

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Fri Jun 30 17:18:02 EEST 2023

To Tomslin and NCSG-PC,

Do we have an "NCSG-PC Lead" on these PSWG matters?  Can someone in NCSG
brief us ahead of time on a) what we can expect to hear about the
contract amendments, b) the registration data issues, and c) what PSWG
wants us to agree to?

PSWG wants us to agree to something and are spending a lot of time
trying to gather us together.  What is it and do we agree? If not, why not?

We should know before we go in....

Best and tx,

Kathy