[NCSG-PC] [Ext] Re: FW: REMINDER (Re: EXTENSION CONFIRMED: Representatives to the Second IANA Naming Functions Review Team)

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Fri Jul 28 22:34:21 EEST 2023

Great!

Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Tomslin Samme-Nlar <mesumbeslin at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 28, 2023 at 14:34
To: Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org>
Cc: Johan Helsingius <julf at julf.com>, "ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is" <ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [NCSG-PC] FW: REMINDER (Re: EXTENSION CONFIRMED: Representatives to the Second IANA Naming Functions Review Team)

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the reminder. We believe will have a solution by the 31st July

Warmly,
Tomslin

On Sat, 29 Jul 2023 at 05:29, Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org<mailto:andrea.glandon at icann.org>> wrote:
Hello!

Kind reminder that this appointment is due on Monday, 31 July 2023.

Thanks!
Kind Regards,
Andrea

From: Mary Wong <mary.wong at icann.org<mailto:mary.wong at icann.org>>
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 22:33
To: "aheineman at godaddy.com<mailto:aheineman at godaddy.com>" <aheineman at godaddy.com<mailto:aheineman at godaddy.com>>, "Demetriou, Samantha" <sdemetriou at verisign.com<mailto:sdemetriou at verisign.com>>, Sue Schuler <secretariat at rysg.info<mailto:secretariat at rysg.info>>, Zoe Bonython <secretariat at icannregistrars.org<mailto:secretariat at icannregistrars.org>>, Johan Helsingius <julf at Julf.com>, Andrea Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org<mailto:andrea.glandon at icann.org>>, Brian King <brian.king at clarivate.com<mailto:brian.king at clarivate.com>>, "susan.mohr at lumen.com<mailto:susan.mohr at lumen.com>" <susan.mohr at lumen.com<mailto:susan.mohr at lumen.com>>, "tim.smith at cipa.com<mailto:tim.smith at cipa.com>" <tim.smith at cipa.com<mailto:tim.smith at cipa.com>>, Brenda Brewer <brenda.brewer at icann.org<mailto:brenda.brewer at icann.org>>

Dear GNSO community leaders,

I wanted to bring up this request again for your attention, if your community group has not yet appointed its representative(s) to the upcoming IANA Naming Functions Review team. If it will be helpful, we are happy to convene a call with our colleagues who will be supporting the IFRT, who can describe the expected time commitment and scope of work as well as answer any questions you or your members may have. Please let me know if you would like us to organize such a call and if you will need more time to make the necessary appointments. Thank you!

Cheers
Mary