[NCSG-PC] SubPro IRT

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito hello at ekenyanito.com
Tue Jul 11 17:38:08 EEST 2023

Hi Johan,

Apologies, I had problems with my email server as mailing list emails were not going through.

I’ve fixed and I’ll catch up with the Sub Pro IRT conversation. Please use hello at ekenyanito.COM or ekenyanito at gmail.COM

Please let me know if we can plan a meeting around August and I can update you on the progress.

Best Regards

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito