[NCSG-PC] Topics for December NCSG Policy Call

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Mon Dec 4 15:22:05 EET 2023

1. The new Registrant Data Disclosure System, and how it works. ICANN
Org would be happy to do a demonstration of the system for us, and Sarah
Wyld of Tucows would be happy to talk through how requests from Law
Enforcement are handled, including those LE wants to be "anonymous".
But I need some help to organize it. Perhaps someone is interested?

2. Registry Voluntary Commitments - a new round of discussion is underway

3. Update from Reema about the SubProPlus Team and Applicant Support issues

TxTomslin!

Best, Kathy