[NCSG-PC] Policy Chair Election

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KathyKleiman.com
Fri Dec 1 22:40:21 EET 2023

Hi Tomslin,

This is hard as there is really no one in the queue with your depth of
experience - and your close relationship to Council.

Would you be willing to hold the position for another year, and then we
can begin a search?  During that time, perhaps we can train or groom
some possible successors?  If member and Councilors could take small
parts of the NCSG Policy meeting -e.g., single agenda items to prepare,
present, and field questions - perhaps they will grow to feel more
comfortable with the larger process (and NCSG will grow to feel more
comfortable with them)?

You do your job tremendously well!  Tx you!

Kathy