[NCSG-PC] Policy Chair Election

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 17:33:56 EET 2023

Hi all, Julf,

Just noting that no one volunteered to be PC chair during the nomination
period.
@Johan Helsingius <julf at julf.com> Please advise how we should proceed from
here.

To be clear, I think after 4 years of being chair, it is necessary and
healthy for the group for me to handover to someone else and most
importantly, to allow for proper transition. I would prefer to do this
while I am still in council so that I can be readily available to help the
new chair (if needed) during transition.

Warmly,
Tomslin