[NCSG-PC] [council] Initial Report on Transfer Policy Phase 1(a) out for public comment

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 01:06:56 EEST 2022

Dear all,

The submission date for this comment period has been extended to 16 August.
So, if you'd like to comment/add to the draft Farzeneh kindly shared with
us, you're welcome to still do so.
Here is the draft again:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1En5i9132e2YlNbtRqSV7Inr4qRYq6tkSA5eouwGnBq8/edit?usp=sharing

Warmly,